Imagine you’ve stumbled across a white witch’s herbal alchemy deep in a forest, and she’s used her vast knowledge of healing plants & flowers to craft a bespoke blend of meadow-foraged ingredients just for your skin…
Tammy Fender is one of those brands that consistently receives amazing reviews. Trusted beauty sources Cult Beauty and Into The Gloss have both lauded the Palm Beach-based skincare brand as nothing short of revolutionary.
Needless to say, I was very excited to try out the Sensitive/Dry Skin Treatment Kit. Was all the hype justified and was my skin transformed? You bet it was.
Tammy Fender’s Sensitive/Dry Skin Treatment Kit is hailed as an “intensive three-week rehabilitation programme” for your skin. It contains everything you need to revitalise your complexion. If your skin is screaming for products that soothe, nourish and hydrate, this is the kit for you. The products were designed to work in harmony, bringing radiance to the skin and inspiring inner calm.
- Cleansing Milk: Any brand that offers cleansing milks is instantly in my good books. This is a gentle lavender milk – so refreshing on the skin.
- Roman Chamomile Tonic: Very soothing and restorative, smells like chamomile tea and feels very cleansing.
- Capillary Strengthening Blend: Jojoba oil, chamomile, bois de rose, neroli and helichrysum make up this healing serum.
- Neroli & Orange Antioxidant Crème: Neroli is my favourite essential oil. I’m a sucker for any skincare product containing neroli, and this is one of the finest I’ve tried. A rich cream with a slightly sticky/tacky texture, it’s probably the most nourishing cream I’ve ever come across.
- Intensive Repair Balm: If you have any facial scarring or redness, this is the balm for you. Apply it overnight and wake up with restored, happy skin. Helichrysum is a super-powerful anti-inflammatory. If your skin is anything like mine, it will drink this balm up.
- Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil: This blend of rose hip seed oil and lavender is a joy to apply after a shower – it feels like you’re enveloping your skin in goodness.
The brand uses 100% botanical and organic forumulas to enrich, purify and protect the skin. A unique aspect is that these products are designed to promote not only physical wellbeing, but emotional and spiritual wellness too.
“My philosophy centers on the recognition that all cells have a consciousness, and being that we are all made of energy and purity, so must we put the same into our body and onto our skin.” – Tammy Fender
I think this all-encompassing approach to skincare is what makes Tammy Fender really stand out: the products are so deeply soothing and healing that you can’t help but delight each morning and evening in the cleansing, toning and moisturising ritual they offer. The rich smell of each potion calms you right away, and I was left feeling like I was doing something very good for my skin and my spirit.
After only a few days my skin tone was evened out, the redness around my cheeks had disappeared, pores were smaller and the dryness I typically battle was a thing of the past. The visible effects were great, but so were the calming properties the kit had on my mind. These aren’t products you slap on in a hurry – they’re to be applied slowly and mindfully, savour them. The beautiful scents of flowers, herbs and plants are bursting out!
The Stars: Definitely the Antioxidant Crème and Intensive Repair Balm. If I was to buy anything from this kit, it would be these two gems.
Tammy Fender – Sensitive/Dry Skin Treatment Kit, £135 >>Learn More