Buy a card
Make Meditation Part Of Your Day
Eastern cultures have been practicing meditation for thousands of years, but it is only recently that meditation has become popular in the West – and science is backing up the many benefits of this nourishing practice. Meditation can: increase immunity, promote emotional balance, lower blood pressure & stress hormones, boost fertility, and significantly calm the mind.
Best Spas For Meditation
Would you like to try meditation? Discover what it's all about at one of these hand-picked locations...
Ready to find meditation training near you? Whether you’re interested in guided meditation for beginners, want to book a meditation retreat, or just want to find meditation teachers in your area, our directory can help. Start your search using the search bar below, or give a loved one the gift of mindfulness with a Spafinder Gift Voucher.
Find near you
How To Meditate At Home
1. Find a quiet place with no phones, TV, or other distractions.
2. Do a few gentle yoga postures to get energy flowing and your breath moving.
3. Soothing meditation music or burning your favourite candles/essential oils can help you unwind and create a positive mindset.
4. Make sure you have comfortable sitting arrangements with a floor pillow, or sit on a folded blanket. If you are outside in warm climates, choose a shaded area out of the sun.
5. Begin with deep breaths. Allow your mind to focus only on the breath. Focusing on the breath will begin to still the mind.
6. Have a meditation guide to help you on your journey. Guided meditation is always best in person but recorded voices can also be used. Let your thoughts come and go, but don’t hold on to them – think of them as floating leaves down a river. Watch them come into your mind, and then float out of your mind.
Buy A Spa Gift Voucher
Your guide to typical Meditation prices, to help you decide which denomination of gift voucher to buy.
- 60 Min Meditation Class £10
- 90 Min Meditation Workshop £15
- Meditation Programme £150+
At Spafinder we believe that wellness comes from inside and out. To stay updated and get access to offers and giveaways, sign up to receive Spafinder newsletters. To enjoy a massage, facial, mani-pedi or spa day, be sure to get a spa voucher.